Increase Your Home Value With Simple Changes
You don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression! Research has shown that these budget-friendly home improvement projects go a long way in increasing the buyer’s perceptive value of your listing. Below are some simple ways to maximize your home’s value and appeal without breaking the bank:
- Keep the grass freshly cut.
- Remove all yard clutter.
- Make sure fence is in working order and recently painted or stained.
- Paint the front door.
- Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Wash or paint the home’s exterior.
- Tighten and clean all door handles.
- Ensure gutters and downspouts are firmly attached.
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and knick-knacks.
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Clean and organize cabinets and closets.
- Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
- Clean all light fixtures.
For more advice like this or to sell your home efficiently for top-dollar, contact the experts at Nail & Key today.